- DMHAS: State of Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services. A Healthcare Service Agency.CT Community for Addiction Recovery
- Connecticut Clearinghouse: The CT Clearinghouse is the state's resource center for information about alcohol, tobacco, other drugs, and related issues affecting mental health and wellness.
- CT Prevention Network: CPN is a network of the state's 13 Regional Action Councils, grassroots organizations working with Connecticut's communities to prevent substance abuse and other addictions.
- SAMHSA treatment locator
- United Way INFOLine: Search the Infoline database for substance abuse treatment and prevention services
- North Central Regional Mental Health Board
- Alcohol Screening: Assess your own drinking pattern and understand if this behavior is likely to cause harm to your health or increase your risk for future harm.
- Financial Literacy Curriculum: This website has financial literacy overviews aimed at helping you stay on track with your healthy budgeting habits, and helping you to identify if you are in a potentially risky financial situation.
Local Drug Drop Boxes
Subscribe to our newsletter